2019 MSA Election
The 2019 Monash Student Association election period has now commenced.
Nominations will open for MSA office-bearer positions, Monash Student Council representatives, MSA Committee members and National Union of Students conference delegates.
Notice of 2019 Election and Election timeline
- 2019 Notice of Election
- 2019 Election timetable
- 2019 Notice of Re-Registered Tickets
- 2019 Notice of Registered Tickets
- Notice of Nominations Received in Ballot Order and Positions Elected Unopposed
- Notice of Ballot Draw Wed 4 Sept 2019
- 2019 Application to Register or Re-register a Ticket Name
- Postal Vote Application
- Nomination Form
- Lot’s Wife Nomination Form
- Application to be Set Out as a Ticket Form
- Withdrawal of Candidature Form
All forms can be scanned and lodged electronically – please be mindful that some email providers can take some time, so election participants are welcome to call to check that their forms have been received. If in doubt we will always check when the document was sent.
Previous Election Reports
Please direct any questions to:
Gavin Ryan, Returning Officer
0402 965 552