The Monash Student Association is made up of democratically elected student representatives. The MSA holds annual elections for its student representatives and are always encouraging new students to get involved.
Voting in the 2017 Monash Student Association has now finished and the results are in! Please see below for the Notice of Results for the low down on who was elected to what. Thanks to all who took part – this year saw a large turnout with almost 4,000 students voting over the course of the week. This represents almost 12% of the entire student population at Clayton voting in just four days.
Please see below for election rules, notices, forms and information.
Notice of Election and Election Timeline
Election Rules and Rulings
- Election regulations
- MSA Constitution
- Ruling on participation of non-students
- Ruling on Richmond Colby Graham
- Ruling on Facebook Advertising 2017
- Ruling on Juliet Steel 2017
- Ruling on Lot’s Wife article ‘The Myth of Apolitical Student Unions’ 2017
- Ruling on Fergus Calwell and material posted to ‘Young Labor Action’ 2017
- Ruling on Sophia McNamara 2017
- Ruling on Richmond Colby Graham 2017 #2
- Ruling on Kim Stern 2017
- Ruling on Lot’s Wife article ‘Election update 20th Sept’ 2017
Please direct any questions to:
Gavin Ryan, Returning Officer
0429 698 529