History of Women’s Clubs and Societies
- Women’s Liberation Club est 1971
- Abortion Law Repeal club est 1974
- Feminist Collective est 1977
- Feminist Lawyers club est 1978
- Women Engineers Club est 1981
- Feminist Legal Issues Collective est 1991
- Women’s Studies Club est 1991
There have been 2 anti-abortion clubs at Monash: Protection of Rights of Unborn Children est 1969 and the Pro-life Group est 1973.
Current clubs at Monash include Female Engineers at Monash (FEM), Q2 and the Women of Colour Collective (WOCC).