Free Food Mondays
7:30pm - 8:00pm Every Monday
Come get a free feed at Wholefoods on Monday nights at 7:30pm.
Everyone is welcome!
Come early to avoid missing out.
Runs week 1 to 12 (not during breaks).
Volunteering is a great way to make friends, find out about opportunities, gain practical skills and give back to your student community. Volunteers get rewarded with Volunteer Points. Free Food Mondays volunteers can get Food Safety Training for free through MSA Short Courses.
Become an MSA Volunteer today and tick ‘Free Food Mondays’ and Welfare Warriors’ as your interest.
The Welfare Department needs volunteers to help with:
- Cooking, serving and cleaning at Free Food Mondays;
- Helping out on the stall at the Book Fair;
- Sorting donations and tidying the Survival Centre;
- Taking photos at our events; and
- Updating our social media content.
Anyone is welcome to volunteer, regardless of experience or ability.