Safe & Sexy Week
8th August 2022 -
11th August 2022
Monday, August 8
- Info Booth | Sexual Health Victoria – Level 1, Campus Centre
- Panel | Sex Education Panel
Tuesday, August 9
- Info Booth | Thorne Harbour Health – Level 1, Campus Centre
- Workshop | Pleasuring Someone with a Penis or Prostate
- Workshop | Sexual Pleasure Q&A
- Panel | I’m Queer! Ask Me Anything
Wednesday, August 10
- Info Booth | 1800 My Options – Level 1, Campus Centre
- Workshop | Pleasuring Someone with a Vulva – To be Announced
- Workshop | WoC Dance
- POC: Love, Sex & Self
Thursday, August 11
- Info Booth | Women’s Health East – Level 1, Campus Centre
- Workshop | Better Sex Workshop
- Panel | Let’s Talk About Sex, Work!
Safe & Sexy Week is the start of a conversation. Sexuality is an integral part of being human. Love, affection, and sexual intimacy contribute to healthy relationships and individual well-being. An open discussion of sexual health issues is important in promoting overall positive health and responsibility.
Safe & Sexy is proudly supported by Moments Condoms, Sokkie, Skydive Australia, Pranachai, Experios, The Natural Love Company, Deeper Blue Ceramics, Waverley Cinema and Love Honey.