MSA Nutrition and Healthy living is a program aimed at bringing nutrition advice and support to uni students.
Volunteer nutrition and dietetic students post helpful nutrition tips on the MSALifeHacks Instagram page, and host live webinars on a range of nutrition topics, including:
- Week 1 Friday (7th Aug) 4pm
- Intro to Healthy Eating and Meal Prep
- Week 1 Saturday (8th Aug) 6pm
- Ways to reduce Bloating
- Week 2 Tuesday (11th Aug) 6pm
- Healthy Eating on a budget
- Week 3 Thursday (20th Aug) 6pm
- MSG - Is it really bad?
- Week 4 Thursday (27th Aug) 6pm
- Energy Balance
- Week 4 Friday (28th Aug) 4pm
- Plant Based Diets
- Week 6 Wednesday (9th Sept) 5pm
- Brunch food hacks - bringing cafe foods to your own plate
- Week 7 Friday (18th Sept) 4pm
Find more details on the FB event!