Launched in February of 2014, this humble program had one objective – to train student to help students. This MSA and TeamMONASH initiative is now spread to all Monash campuses and is called Ask Me.
They want to help you, so if you need help, ask them a question and they will either answer or direct you to someone who can.
What could I ask a AskMe Program volunteer?
AskMe Ambassadors are here to give you the best university experience. All AskMe volunteers have received hours of training to help them help you, with:
- General directions to Uni buildings and lecture theatres
- Where your faculty office is located
- Monash Connect and University services
- Monash Student Association Departments, Divisions & Services
- University Health Services
- Sustainable campus and cross campus transport
Aims of the ASK Me Program
The key aims of the AskMe program are to:
- Engage and support Monash students
- Enhance student wellbeing and decrease stress levels
- Encourage students to get involved in the wider Monash community
How do I recognise a student who is completing a AskMe?
That’s easy! All AskMe Ambassadors are student volunteers, and they can be easily recognise in their blue t-shirts or hoodies with "AskMe" on the front.
Volunteers are expected to wear their AskMe apparel when they are "on duty".