Aim of the Committee:
- Improve student mental health
- Creating art relieves stress, improves creative thought and brain connectivity, boosts self esteem and your mental health.
- Encourage students to express themselves through visual art
- Provide an outlet for students who may not already engage with the student community or students who want to engage further
- Allow students to connect with each other through art
Student Art Exhibition
Open to all Monash students and is aimed at encouraging the creative talents of Monash students. Entries in any media is welcome, excluding moving image.
Entries will be showcased online in a virtual exhibition during Semester 2, Week 3 - 6. The exhibition link will be posted after entries close.
1st Prize $200 Coles voucher, 2nd Prize $100 Coles voucher, 3rd Prize $50 Coles voucher. Entries to be submitted from the 16th of May until the 31st of July.
MSA Art Committee will be running free Art classes on Fridays Weeks 2-10 of Semester. From Sketching, painting, and jewellery making, to photoshop classes, we will have one that fits your needs.
Date: Every Friday 12 - 2pm
Venue: Conference Centre, Level 1, Campus Centre
On Campus Drawing Sessions
Hosted by our Art Committee volunteers, we will have a go at drawing areas around campus. Even if you are not super skilled or if drawing is a hobby you wish to never share with others, we will have something for you.