In Australia, the four largest banks are: Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ), Commonwealth Bank (CBA), National Australia Bank (NAB), and Westpac (WBC).
All 4 banks have branches at Clayton Station, which is around 15 minutes away by public transport.
Before deciding on a bank, you might like to consider:
- Application, transaction and withdrawal fees
- International transactions fees
- Interest rates
- Language support at ATMs and branch locations
Go through each bank's website to choose one that best suits your needs:
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ)
- Commonwealth Bank (CBA)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Westpac (WBC)
Note: Most banks require physical identification at a branch to assess all bank services. Do check what documents are required before making a trip down.