Had a stressful weekend? Or a stressful week ahead?
MSA is providing weekly Mindfulness meditation and colouring in sessions.
Join us every Wednesday between 12:30-1:50pm from Week 2 - Week 10.
Conference Room, Level 1, Campus Centre
The session will run as follows: 10 Minutes of Mindful Meditation 50 Minutes of colouring (by hand or online) and general chatting *Please be on time. Mindful Meditation will begin 5 minutes after the session start time
Please make sure that you register your attendance and interest as we have many ways for you to connect with this session.
Mindfulness and Colouring can:
- Improves student mental health
- Creating art relieves stress, improves creative thought and brain connectivity, in turn boosts self-esteem and your mental health.
- Encourage students to express themselves through visual art
- Provide an outlet for students who may not already engage with the student community or students who want to engage further
- Allow students to connect with each other through art