The MSA Wellness Challenge is a 21 day exercise that cultivates healthy and positive lifestyle behaviours, such as working out, eating healthy, and taking time for your mental health.
Each participant will select 1 Daily challenge, and one Major challenge, to complete within the 3 weeks
Daily Challenges include:
- Sleep for 8+ hours per night
- Drink 2 Litres of water daily
- 10,000 Steps a day
- Note down 5 things you are grateful for each day
- 30 minutes of meditation per day
- 30 minutes of listening to only music per day (no multitasking)
- Make Bed each morning
- Send encouraging or gratitude related messages to yourself or others daily
Major Challenges include:
- Switching off social media for 24 hours
- Declutter a physical space (eg, bedroom, study space, kitchen cupboard)
- Declutter an online space (unsubscribing to spam mail, removing/organising read mail, organising digital files, etc.)
- Attend an MSA Art Class
- 5km Walk
- 2km Run
Or, come up with a challenge of your own!
Students will join a facebook group to stay connected, keep each other accountable and support each other through the challenge weeks
This service is brought to you by the MSA Welfare Warriors, an MSA Volunteering leadership program.