The MSA Wellness Challenge is a 21 day exercise that cultivates healthy and positive lifestyle behaviours, such as working out, eating healthy, and taking time for your mental health.
2023 Wellness Challenges
Semester 1 Challenge: Week 3-5
Semester 2 Challenge : Week 3-5 (TBA)
Each participant will select 1 Daily challenge, and one Major challenge, to complete within the 3 weeks
Daily Challenges include:
- Sleep for 8+ hours per night
- Drink 2 Litres of water daily
- 10,000 Steps a day
- Note down 5 things you are grateful for each day
- 30 minutes of meditation per day
- 30 minutes of listening to only music per day (no multitasking)
- Make Bed each morning
- Send encouraging or gratitude related messages to yourself or others daily
Major Challenges include:
- Switching off social media for 24 hours
- Declutter a physical space (eg, bedroom, study space, kitchen cupboard)
- Declutter an online space (unsubscribing to spam mail, removing/organising read mail, organising digital files, etc.)
- Attend an MSA Art Class
- 5km Walk
- 2km Run
Or, come up with a challenge of your own!
Students will join a facebook group to stay connected, keep each other accountable and support each other through the challenge weeks
Register for a challenge here!
This service is brought to you by the MSA Welfare Warriors, an MSA Volunteering leadership program.