2022 Indigenous Officer By-Election
2021 Disabilities and Carers Committee Election
Elections will be held to elect seven Disabilities and Carers Committee members from 25-28 October. Any student within the Disabilities and Carers Collective is eligible to stand and vote in this election. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, voting for this election will be held online.
- 2021 D&C Notice of Election
- 2021 D&C Nomination Form
- 2021 D&C Nomination Form (Google Sheet)
- 2021 D&C Updated Notice of Nominations Received
- 2021 Disabilitites and Carers Committee Annual Election Report
The 2021 Monash Student Association election period has now closed.
Due to COVID-19, this election took place completely online with all students who wish to vote needing to click the unique link sent to their university email address. No physical polling places were present on campus.
Polling for the 2021 MSA Election was held from 9 AM, Monday 20 September to 5 PM, Thursday 23 September.
- 2021 MSA Notice of Election
- 2021 Election Timetable
- 2021 Notice of Re-registered Tickets
- 2021 Notice of Registered Tickets
- 2021 MSA Referendum Notice
- 2021 MSA Notice of Nominations and Positions Elected Unopposed
- 2021 Disabilities and Carers Committee Notice of Results
- Count Sheet MSA Disabilities and Carers Committee
- 2021 MSA Ticket Re-Registration & Registration Form
- 2021 MSA Nomination Form
- 2021 MSA Withdrawal of Candidature Form
- 2021 MSA Lot's Wife Nomination Form
- 2021 MSA Application to be Set Out as a Ticket Form
- 2021 MSA Statement of Preferences for Nominated Positions Form
Appeals and Rulings
No appeals or rulings were made during this election.
Election Results & Reports
Please direct any questions to:
Gavin Ryan, Returning Officer