2021 MSA Elections
The 2021 Monash Student Association election period has now commenced.
Due to COVID-19, this year’s election will take place completely online with all students who wish to vote needing to click the unique link sent to their university email address. No physical polling places will be present on campus.
Nominations are now open for the following positions:
- MSA Office-Bearers
- Monash Student Council Representatives
- MSA Committee members
- National Union of Students conference delegates
- 2021 MSA Notice of Election
- 2021 Election Timetable
- 2021 Notice of Re-registered Tickets
- 2021 Notice of Registered Tickets
- 2021 MSA Referendum Notice
- 2021 MSA Notice of Nominations and Positions Elected Unopposed
- 2021 MSA Ticket Re-Registration & Registration Form
- 2021 MSA Nomination Form
- 2021 MSA Withdrawal of Candidature Form
- 2021 MSA Lot’s Wife Nomination Form
- 2021 MSA Application to be Set Out as a Ticket Form
- 2021 MSA Statement of Preferences for Nominated Positions Form
All candidates are encouraged to utilise the google form to submit their nomination. This form contains all the information required to nominate as a candidate and follows the same format as physical forms utilised in previous elections. Candidates who utilise the google form will have their information come straight through to the Returning Officer and the Returning Officer will be able to identify any issues for you to rectify if you lodge this early.
Rulings and Appeals
No rulings have been added yet.
Please direct any questions to:
Gavin Ryan, Returning Officer